Sunday, January 29, 2012

Orange and Grey Cowl

Having recently finished my first knitting project, I jumped right into my second. This time I went with a nice simple garter stitch to avoid the rolling that happened on my first cowl. I actually really love the feel  and the density of the fabric that resulted - it was almost sponge-like.

Orange and Grey Knit Cowl 

I also challenged myself to one new technique by working with two separate yarns concurrently. I chose a bright orange and grey for a more masculine look. Turns out working with one yarn is just about the same as working with two. :)

Orange and Grey Knit Cowl

This cowl was a gift for a good friend who we went to visit for a weekend recently (moving out of state causes a sudden need to give everyone gifts as it may be the last time you see them).

Next challenge: knitting in the round!

<3 Kelsey

6 comments:

  1. Great work! We will always have room for your friends to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Services & Home Maintenance These are the services provided by Al-Safarat Company. We have the best skilled workers and engineers in their field and are trained in all the services that we have to provide. We have more than 30 years of experience in this field. We have the best equipment & tools. Pest control services, pesticide spraying, water leak detection, sewage treatment, and many other services. Please visit our website for more information
    شركة الصفرات للتنظيف
    شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري
    شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates