Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I don't usually do resolutions, but this year I thought I'd give them a shot.

1. Lose 2 lbs. per month. Each month I'll try to eliminate/limit one unhealthy habit or integrate a new one. For January I'm starting with no more than one sugared soda per 2 weeks. I figure I'm more likely to keep it with some exceptions worked in. :)

Starting weight: 159.25 lbs

2. Blog at least once per week. I know I keep missing recording things I want to. Mostly because I don't want to be pained with taking pictures and downloading them to my computer.

3.  Cover one chapter per month in Introduction to Algorithms. Take enough time to really put it into my long term memory. (The fact that will only get me 1/3 of the way through this book in an entire year makes me sad....)

Wish me luck!

<3 Kelsey

4 comments:

  1. دينا نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث من المدينة المنورة الى مكة شركة نقل اثاث من المدينة المنورة الى مكة
    شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى جدة شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى جدة
    شركة شحن اثاث من جدة الى الاردن شركة شحن اثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى الاحساء شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى الاحساء

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates