Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday Night Sew-In. I know I've been remiss in posting anything crafty much the last couple of weeks, but I promise to remedy that tomorrow. Last week I was busy working on my entry for Project Quilting, and this week I got distracted when my husband got me my birthday present early (which I will share tomorrow) and I finally got around to organizing my stash (which I will also photograph tomorrow, if only because it makes me so happy. :) ). For tonight, I'm going back to work on my latest quilt - my first disappearing nine patch, and my first quilt I didn't design myself.




<3 Kelsey

7 comments:

  1. Hope your FNSI went well! I look forward to seeing your disappearing 9-patch.


    Angie - http://craftedAngles.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates