Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Need Your Help

So, this is me:



And this, for a full body view:


And I am in desperate need of a hair cut. I'm feeling a bit daring, and tired of the same haircut I've had for most of the last decade, and I think I'd like to go a bit shorter. I've made a Pinterest board of styles that I am considering, and I was wondering if you might take a moment to make sure I don't make a big mistake. I'm interested in knowing which ones you *don't* like as much as ones you do like.

Sorry to be bringing my personal decisions on here, but I figure crowd sourcing will at least keep me from massive regret once the braveness wears off.

At the very least, it'l always grow back. :)

<3 Kelsey

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey:) You are so sweet both of you in the photo above:) Well, for me I just love Silver's and the nice hair (but if you have an issue with volume then not such a safe choice)!! I hope I've helped a little:)
    xo
    Eleni
    ps. I'm following you on pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think the cuts are pretty but I don't like Elliot's. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates