Friday, May 20, 2011

Crochet Legwarmers

All of this crochet popping up in my Google Reader has made me nostalgic. I learned to crochet when I was in the third grade - one of my first fiber art skills.  So last time I was out I picked up some soft 100% cotton yarn, and crocheted my baby some little leg warmers. I'm hoping this will make his onsies as practical as his jammies since the legwarmers will keep his legs warm without hiding the diaper-changing part of the onsie like pants do.

IMG_1261

I used this pattern I found on Ravelry.

This yarn was so nice and soft, and I was already eyeing some beautifully colored wool yarn when I was purchasing it. I'm seeing some more crochet in the future. :)

Here are some gratuitous in-action shots:

IMG_1271

IMG_1274

IMG_1276

<3 Kelsey

P.S. Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day is Monday, May 23rd. Make sure to come back for my very first giveaway! ^_^

P.P.S. Linking up at Funky Fresh Friday.

9 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the in action shots :-) I hopped over from Funky Fresh Friday at KoolBeenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hopping over! I couldn't resist a few shots of my little
    man in there. :)

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates