Wednesday, April 27, 2011

do. Good Stitches March 2011

Part way through March I was accepted into the Faith circle of the do. Good stitches charity bee. Each month one of our quilters picks a quilt design and we all make 2 or so blocks and mail them to the quilter.  For March we used Kathy Doughty's "Stashbuster" pattern from "Material Obsession 2" in a "fresh" color palette. I used mostly Tula Pink with a smidgeon of FMF and Oval Elements from Art Gallery fabrics thrown in.  Here are my two blocks:

March Faith Block #1

I really love the two faces in this one.

March Faith Block #2

I had a little trouble at first because printing directly from my browser slightly changed the scale of the templates despite me checking the box for no scaling. But I was able to save them by printing them properly and tracing them on the back with a water soluble marker and following those lines instead of the standard 1/4 inch, resulting in slightly scant seams. Hopefully no one will be able to tell the difference once it is all together!

Here is the mosaic of all of our blocks together:

mosaic8a698623e662ee71f3d2a936c67b7ebd15e8b64c
Click over to Flickr for the individual links to each photo.

<3 Kelsey

14 comments:

  1. Dear Customer Welcome to Al-Qaed Transport Company Afash Al-Awali, which is classified as one of the best transport companies in Al-Awali, since it has a long historyشركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الدمام
    شركة نقل عفش ببريدة

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates