Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Table Runner Sneak-Peek

With Halloween just a week away, I figured I better finally settle on a project for my Robert Kaufman Halloween fabric, or it was going to end up sitting in my stash until next year, and I just like it too much to let that happen! Good fabric doesn't belong sitting in drawers where no one can see it!

So for this week's One Thing, One Week challenge, I challenged myself to decide on a project and cut into the fabric. I ended up deciding on a double-sided Halloween table runner. The following show the general idea of my plans,  with the pieced side using 2-inch squares.



Not only did I finish cutting the pieces for my top, I  pieced together and pressed all of my strips, and even began attaching the strips together.



I'd say challenge met. :)

Kelsey

13 comments:

  1. Congrats On your finish! I love the halloween kitty fabric!! its great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your goal Kelsey - cool cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say challenge met, and exceeded too! Congrats! That runner is very fun! I quite agree that fabric is best shown off and not in a drawer.
    TTFN
    Hazle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love fabric. . . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome!
    I'm just hopping by from the Friday blog hops!
    Have a great Halloween!
    Mei
    fairweatherdiver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for the follow - I am following back! I love that you posted our friday follow button too! Thanks! Happy Halloween!!
    Emily
    familyandlifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up with us and posting the button!! Congratulations on the newest member of your family.
    Lolo
    crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up with us and posting the button!! Congratulations on the newest member of your family.
    Lolo
    crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I love fabric. . . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on meeting your goal Kelsey - cool cats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments for Kelsey Creates